Route Cape Touriñán – Frixe
In this route you can enjoy completely different experiences: observe the sea beating against Cape Touriñán, next to the lighthouse located in the most western part of Galicia and cross over on foot to the isle of Herboso, if its low tide. You can also go surfing, contemplate the surfers riding the waves of the Muxían sea or observe the interesting natural spaces, of notable geological, botanic and wildlife value of Nemiña beach.
Rural ensembles with traditional architecture can be seen and discovered in Nemiña and Frixe, Romanesque Temples from the 13th and 12th Century respectively. It is a route filled with sensations.
- Lineal Route on foot.
- Cape Touriñán.
- Herboso or Castelo islet.
- Campos village.
- Espiñeiro fountain viewpoint.
- Romanesque church of Nemiña.
- Vilela of Nemiña.
- Nemiña beach.
- Church of Santa Leocadia of Frixe.
- 11 kilometres.
- 3 hours and a half.
- Initial point: Cape Touriñán.
- Final point: Church of Santa Leocadia of Frixe.